Stretching from the Gold Coast down to Coffs Harbour the NSW Northern Rivers region contains towns such as Lismore and Byron Bay and is home to almost 300,000 people.
Making sure that locally generated power finds a good, commercial market in this region has led to the establishment of Australia’s first community power retailer – Enova Energy. Creating an Energy Retailer is a huge job because the regulations of the Australian Energy Market Regulator are designed to make sure that customers are very well protected yet these guys have done it.
Their goals are a close match for ours;
- Competitive pricing
- Best available Feed in Tariff ( FIT)
- Best available 100% Green Power offer
- Skilled, knowledgeable, and friendly local service
- Tariff assessments, education and advice on ways to reduce energy bills
- Trustworthy advice, installation and maintenance for solar and battery storage
- Benefits to the local community and the environment through your energy purchases
Watch this space!